Monday, August 18, 2014

Pink Flamingos

"Thigh gaps are for flamingos...eat the cupcake!"
I ran across this quote today and it got me tickled and inspired at the same time!  I have always thought that flamingos are so ugly they're cute.  But today...I added a monogram to the design and they took on a whole new life!!  In the "party" world, they're great for birthday parties, pool parties or family reunions.  Here are a couple of wording suggestions for invitations:
*Let's Flamingle
*Birds of a feather flock together.
*Strut on over and join the fun.  Our little flamingo is turning one!

  
1.  I absolutely love these cupcakes found here.  The flamingo is a sucker...brilliant!!  Not to mention, the grass skirt around the cupcakes are so fun!
2.  Our new flamingo monogram notepad can be found here.
3.  Instructions for these flamingo bags can be found here.  They are perfect for party favors.
4.  I found this cake over here.

Our FLAMINGO PARTY board on Pinterest can be found here.


 

No comments: