Friday, February 6, 2015

Construction Party Ideas

It should come as no surprise that I tend to lean towards boy themed birthday parties.  It tends to be my comfort zone since I have 4 sons.  I pledge to do better in 2015 and present more feminine parties. 

I'm not sure where you would find a caution sign, but what a fantastic party prop!  And, I love the simplicity of using a tool box or trucks for the food table.  So cute! It's all about presentation, right?

Our 2" circle labels can be used for address labels or party favor tags.  They can be found here.
Other construction party products can be found here on our website.
Our Construction Pinterest board can be found here.
Other Construction blog posts can be found here.

(Other than our label, I found these pictures on Pinterest.  I'm not sure of the origin of the photos.)

No comments: