Thursday, January 14, 2016

Be My Clementine...

This is Day 2 of our 30 Day Valentine Challenge!

Grab your supplies:
scissors
ribbon
double sided tape
cellophane bags
AND the "Be My Clementine" Instant Download 

 

This Printable has 2 different sayings.  It is an instant download so you will have access immediately upon payment. You can use fruit cups or clementines.  October, November and December wreck my household's teeth and diets therefore I LOVE non-candy Valentine gifts. 


 The two sayings that come on the file are:
Be My Clementine...Valentine
Orange you glad it's Valentine's Day 


Here they are assembled.  Such a cute and HEALTHY Valentine's choice.


The file can be purchased here.
Other Valentine ideas can be found here.
View our Valentine Pinterest Board here.

No comments: