Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Irish Kitchen Prayer

Irish Kitchen Prayer
Bless us with good food,
the gift of gab and hearty laughter.
May the love and joy we share
be with us ever after.  Amen

I L-O-V-E to feed people!  We spontaneously decided to have a few friends over for a St. Patrick's Day gathering this year.  Apparently, there are a "few" basketball games on TV too...  If you follow me on Pinterest, I'm constantly pinning recipes, festive ideas, etc.  Here are a few ideas that I felt worth sharing.  I wish I could give you feedback on these recipes but I have a tendency to try new things...makes it even more fun and exciting!  Truth is, we have really good friends and family that are always along for the ride with hungry bellies!


The green/Irish recipes are as follows:
Frozen green grapes to add to our wine
Green vegetable tray with Dressing
Irish Nachos
Reuben Dip
Corned Beef Sliders (CROCKPOT)
Mint Chocolate Cookie Cups

Doesn't this menu sound fun?  All of these ideas can be found on our Pinterest board...click here.  Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: