My oldest will be entering high school next year. You better believe that I will be throwing a big celebration when (and if) we both make it to high school graduation! Here are couple of fun ideas that could be incorporated into your next graduation.
- Ring Pops as Class Rings make a precious addition to your buffet table.
- The Tassel Grad Hats require some DIY but I think they make a great decoration.
- LOVE..LOVE...LOVE the large photo back drop. source
- However, on a smaller scale, I love the photo banner. Such a great way to show the stages of life.
- The Smarty Pants glasses would make great party favors. source
- What kid doesn't like money as a gift? The Money Lei is so creative. source
- A more sentimental gift is a collection of high school shirts made into a blanket. FANTASTIC!
- Love the Jenga game used as a guest book. Such a fun keepsake for the grad!
- This generation is all about their social media. "Most Likely" photo frames would be a fun activity! source
We are currently adding products to the graduation section of our website.
More ideas can be found on our Graduation Pinterest Board.