Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Go USA!!

I am blessed to have 5 boys in my house that play soccer.  Needless to say, the World Cup is a HUGE event in our house and we're rooting loud and proud for the US of A!!  As you can see from the picture, even our fur babies are in on the action.  Mr. Wacky has always enjoyed having 'themed' food around big games.  So we supported the USA on Sunday with some red, white and blue snacks during game time!!  Now to plan for Thursday's game... 

'Simple' and 'quick' are my favorite words during this phase of my life!  Cut up some watermelon and throw some blueberries in a white bowl...voila!

The boys really enjoyed this Jell-O dessert...who knew it would be such a hit!?!   You can't go wrong with strawberries, Jell-O, Cool Whip and Blueberries topped off with some festive flags!
Drumroll please...my personal favorite...Red, White and Blue Sangria!!!  I've made a lot of Sangria in my days but this is definitely my favorite!  Most of the blueberries settle on the bottom and the strawberries float...how patriotic is that?  Here is the recipe.
 
Since the USA is playing on Thursday and July 4th is around the corner, we are offering 25% off of our patriotic stationery.  Here is a peak at our selection.   Use Code:  USA  Expires 6/30/2014
USA...USA...USA..let's do this!




No comments: