Friday, July 4, 2014

Add a little Sparkle to your day!

My husband did not grow up lighting fireworks.  I LOVE fireworks and want the experience for my boys but I've heard too many horrow stories from my BFF nurse friend!  Sparklers are about the extent of our personal fireworks.  Happy 4th and here are some fun "sparkler" ideas!



1.  Personalized Sparkler Tags @ wackykracker.com
2.  Watermelon Sparkler can be found @ sugarloco.com ~ Perfect for the Speltz upcoming beach trip!  I love the watermelon ice cubes...nice touch!
3.  My precious twins and their first Sparkler lighting of 2014!
4.  Unfortunately our family always has to learn the hard way...I found this tip to keep from burning those precious little fingers!
5.  Find out how to photograph writing with sparklers @ The College Prepster ~ Sounds like my next photo challenge!!
6.  Beautiful Sparkler Cake can be found on Brides.com Photo: Jasmine Star Photograph




No comments: