Monday, July 7, 2014

Cool down with popsicles...

It's July and we have a few more months of "humid" heat in Memphis, TN!  Popsicles will be a staple for my family!  Below are a few of the popsicle ideas that I have pinned over the last year on Pinterest.  Of course, the top two designs are from Wacky Kracker.   #3 will be on our menu for the beach in a couple of weeks.  These brilliant mojito watermelon pops will definitely put a smile on the adult faces!!  #4 is perfect for my fruit-lovin' middle child.  #5 and #6 are just seriously creative and if I could add a few more hours to my day, they would totally be tackled!  Stay cool...



1 ~ Popsicle Address/Favor Labels  wackykracker.com
2 ~ Popsicle Invitatations wackykracker.com
3 ~ Adult Watermelon Mojito Pops toriavey.com
4 ~ Fruit Popsicle with Coconut Water thenerdswife.com
5 ~ Popsicle Rice Krispie Paint Brushes cakecentral.com
6 ~ Bookmarks from Popsicle Sticks craftsbyamanda.com

No comments: