Monday, July 28, 2014

DIY All Occasion Cards

My life is constantly running at about 150 mph.  This past week, I was caught several times not having a tag for a gift.  Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is knowing I own a stationery company?  I will go on record saying that I have the best neighbors E-V-E-R!!  This past month, they have rallied around the Speltzes...taking care of our dogs, watering our plants, checking our mail, watching my kids while I run to the post office, lending Foil, waterslides, etc.!  They are constantly coming to my rescue.  I created these all occasion cards over the weekend.  There are 5 sayings (2 each) formatted on an 8.5X11.  They are personalized with Cheers, Welcome, Thank you, Congrats and Thinking of you.  They come to you in a digital file personalized with your name for ONLY $7.00.  You download, print and cut as many as you need.  Enjoy~  They can be found here.

No comments: