Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Back to School Treat

I have officially registered my kids for the 2014-2015 school year!  Can you see me grinning?  We have a "meet and greet" at the Elementary School on Saturday and we can't arrive empty handed.  I created these tags this past weekend and I think it's the perfect gift!  I know that teachers are inundated with tons of candy and baked goods.  These tags will attach to healthier snacks...strawberries, apples, blueberries, etc.  Also they can be used for the week of teacher appreciation.  

Currently, they can be found in our Etsy store and will soon be on wackykracker.com.  The instant download can be found here and costs $4.00.  The tags measure 3x3 and include 2 teacher tags, 1 neighbor, 1 friend,  1 mom and 1 grandma.  (6 tags total)  I added the extra names because you never know when you need to bright someone's day.


No comments: