Cowboy parties are a popular party theme. They're great for birthday parties, baby showers, engagement parties, etc. Decorations are typically easy to find and can be inexpensive. Here are a few ideas for wording on your next hoedown:
* Howdy partners! Saddle up for some fun!
* Yippy Ki-A! It's a BIG Day!
* A new buckaroo is on the way... let's celebrate with a very special day!
Mosey on over for a baby shower honoring
*Let's kick up our heels and celebrate
1. These invitations would be great for a baby shower or first birthday. They can be found here.
2. Mason jar cups can easily be made with burlap, bandana material and twine...cute!
3. I love any type of photo op...it pays to be married to an artist!
4. I've used a boot as a vase many times! Just add a vase that fits inside your boot and voila :)
Click here to see other Cowboy themed posts.
Click here to follow our Cowboy board on Pinterest.