Friday, August 22, 2014

Indoor S'mores

Obviously, this post is a sign that I'm ready for fall!  I'm not sure if there is anything that I love more than roasting s'mores with the kids in the months of October/November.  Unfortunately, at this particular moment in Memphis, TN, the heat index is 105.  So...the last thing I want to do is stand over a blazing fire.  In an attempt to get ready for fall, I found these fun indoor s'more recipes and will be trying the "s'more crack dip - #4" tonight!  Cheers to a happy weekend!
 
1.  S'more Croissants can be found here.  (I leave off dipping them in graham cracker crumbs.)
2.  S'more bites can be found here.
3.  Dipped S'mores can be found here.
4.  S'more Crack Dip can be found here.

Our S'more board on Pinterest can be found here.

No comments: