Thursday, August 7, 2014

Proven Pin ~ Sidewalk Chalk Photos

One of the "pins" that I wanted to try over the summer had to do with sidewalk chalk photos.  I love to take pictures, my husband is an artist, and I have a ton of kids that will assist...what project could be more perfect!?  While I was getting dinner started, Christopher took the kids out back and this is what they created:



Come to find out, you don't have to have an artist as a husband!  The kids made their own creations and I stood on a ladder and took a ton of pictures.  Trust me...these are just a few.  If you're looking for an inexpensive and fun project, go buy a tub of chalk and watch what happens!  Honestly, the kids went back inside and Christopher and I were still outside playing.  I have a huge list for our next sidewalk party.  Thanks Pinterest!!

No comments: