Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Our 1st Editable File...ta da!

We finally did it!  Our first Instant Download Editable file.  Ahhh...  It's taken a lot of time and some frustrating evenings but we did it.  Our editable files allow you to customize and print on your own home computer.  Over the last couple of years, I have had customers request these editable files but I just couldn't wrap my brain around the concept.  Now, I GET IT!!

As a mother of 4, you would think that I would have snapped sooner.  We have broken down our package to sell the items individually ($3.50 each) or as a full package ($15.00).  I have challenged myself to upload 2 designs a week.  You know that you're in the right profession when the overwhelming task of uploading 100+ packages excites you!  This is a fun new adventure for Wacky Kracker!!

This package contains:
The invitation can be found here.
The gift tags can be found here.
The treat toppers can be found here.
The 8X10 sign can be found here.
The buffet cards can be found here.
The thank you notes can be found here.
The water bottle labels can be found here.
The cupcake wrappers and toppers can be found here.
The full package can be found here.


Other Halloween posts can be found here.
Our Halloween board on Pinterest can be found here.

No comments: