Thursday, September 4, 2014

You are the BALM!

My mother introduced this A-MAZ-ING lip balm to me several years ago.  My boys are now attached to it and I can never find MINE!  Because we love it so much, I think it makes the perfect gift for someone!  I created an instant download for tags with 3 different color schemes so that you can give a little "happy" to someone.  The color schemes are in primary colors, pastel colors and red/green.

This is supposed to be the Christmas "version".  But now that I'm looking at the picture, it looks more like an Easter gift with Christmas colors.  This packaging will be perfect with the pastel balm and the pastel tag for Spring gifts.  The lip balm looks like an egg...C-U-T-E!
 

I used the balloon sticks from last week's post and glued the lip balm at the top.  I think it resembles a sucker.  Cute gift for a teacher or friend...


Anyone would enjoy receiving this lip balm!  It doesn't really matter how you package it :)



Tags can be found here.
Other Christmas posts can be found here.
Other teacher posts can be found here.
 
 

No comments: