Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Proven Pin ~ Spider Bread Bowl

Most people stick with "tried and true" recipes when taking food over to a dinner party.  Not me!!  I feel like being asked to bring an appetizer, dessert, etc for a gathering is a great excuse to try something new.  Crazy, huh?

This little fella surfaced on Pinterest the day before we went to a friend's house.  I had to try it.  Worst case scenario ~ it fails and I go to the grocery store for chips and salsa.  I started making it an hour before we had to leave.  It was fun and much easier than expected.  Ok...so it needs a little work but the kids loved it and the adults got a kick out of it!  Thanks Pinterest!


The recipe can be found here.
More "Proven Pin" can be found here.
More Halloween posts can be found here.
Our Halloween board on Pinterest can be found here.

No comments: