Monday, November 10, 2014

Thankful Gift Tags

My cousin sent me a pumpkin muffin recipe a couple of weeks ago.  It only had a couple of ingredients so I had to check it out.  Here it is:

Spice Cake Mix
Small can of 100% pumpkin
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

Mix together/pour into 4 greased and floured mini loaf pans/bake at 325 for about 30 minutes.  Seriously...it's that easy!  I made these for breakfast this morning and had a loaf left over.  I'm sending it down to one of my neighbors this afternoon.  I must admit that I'm kind of clicking my heels right now!  I created these tags to go with the bread and posted them on the website this afternoon.  Enjoy and bon appetite!

the printed tags can be found here.
The printable tags can be found here.
Other Thanksgiving posts can be found here.
Our Thanksgiving Pinterest board can be found here.

No comments: