1. Christmas Cards are expensive and time consuming.
2. I fret over the picture that we're going to use.
3. I stress about the style of the card.
4. I get anxious over how many cards to order.
5. I scramble for new/changed addresses.
It's a very stressful process for me E-V-E-R-Y year. But I LOVE receiving Christmas Cards from my friends and family so I endure the process. The reward is worth the stress and anxiety!
I decided this year to keep the cards that we received and store them with my Christmas decorations. Next year when we start decorating, it will be a pleasant surprise to see how much people have changed, children have grown and families have blossomed! I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to start this tradition but it's in place now! I have included a free template for 2014 that can be downloaded here if you would like to do the same. Print the file on card stock, hole punch the cover and pictures and tie a ribbon for a memorable keepsake. Enjoy!