Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Memphis weather can fluctuate from 60 degrees to single digit temperature within 24 hours.  Last night, we received our 2nd snow for 2018.  My kids are home, our pantries are packed, and my space heater is blasting under my desk.  As comfortable as I am within my own 4 walls, I can’t help but think about people that may be sick and didn’t have a chance to get out yesterday to prepare for this frigid weather or our elderly neighbors.

Baby It's Cold Outside Gift Tag


It really takes such a small amount of time and costs so little to be thoughtful.   

 Baby It's Cold Outside Gift Tag



I came up with these two fun ideas due to our current weather conditions.  You can purchase the soup and wrap with a napkin for less than $2.00.  The gloves are from the dollar store and I grabbed hot chocolate too.  Such fun gifts to spread some warmth! The tags can be found HERE. I’m going to send the kids out this afternoon to be porch fairies.  Spreading love and joy, my friends!  Stay warm.

No comments: