Saturday, January 13, 2018

A sweet gift for someone that needs a boost!

Do you ever get a phone call from a friend and you hear the stress or pain in their voice?  Those moments have made me feel helpless in the past.  I’ve taught myself over the years to be the QUEEN of porch happies.  Here is a fun gift that should lift spirits.  I found this sparkling lemonade at Aldi’s.  Honestly, I bought it because of the cool bottle.  I have no idea how it tastes. And yes, that is snow!!  We just had our first ice/snow day of 2018 :)
Lemonade
Sneaking a little gift on a porch makes me feel like a fairy.  It’s nice to let someone know that you’re thinking about them. My way of sprinkling a little love and joy through the world. 
Lemonade Gift Tag
This particular file comes with 2 tags.  You can cut square tags or use a 2.5" circle punch.  They are blank on the back so that you can write a note.  Add a ribbon and this is a gift with sweet intentions. Tags can be found here.
Types of Lemonade Gift Tags

No comments: