Friday, January 12, 2018

Rock and Roll, anyone?

One of my boys, Aidan, has decided to pursue music. WE. ARE. SUPER. EXCITED.  He received an electric guitar for Christmas and has been patiently waiting to begin School of Rock.  Well, his first lesson was this week. He’s hooked. I’m hooked. We’re all hooked.  After his lesson, he went straight to his bedroom to practice.  I’ve learned that when one of my kids takes initiative without me harping, we’re onto something!


My morning routine consists of scanning Pinterest for unique gift ideas. For the last couple of weeks, I have been seeing different versions of candy themed guitars. As I was scouring my local Dollar Tree, I found these toy guitars and realized this would be the perfect platform for Hershey Kisses. It’s an easy and inexpensive gift for any music lover.  You just hot glue Hershey kisses to the guitar. 
Supplies needed (toy guitar, Kisses, hot glue gun)


My heart swells when I watch any of my boys excited over a new journey.   He'll get this lil' cutie after his lesson next week. This is going to be a fun ride for this family!  Rock on, friends!
Enclosure Cards can be found here.


No comments: