Thursday, November 8, 2012

Grateful Tree



 Have you ever heard the quote, “What if you woke up today with only the things that you thanked God for yesterday?”  That is such a powerful thought!  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!  It’s about family, food and fellowship…PERFECT!  We started a grateful tree several years ago during the Thanksgiving season.  This year we added a new tradition…we will choose one person per week and write a note to tell them how thankful we are to have them in our life!

So I’m going to start this week by expressing my gratitude to my Godchild (and her family).  Christopher and I were asked to be Godparents to one of my cousin’s twins and it was the highlight of our summer.  Sarah and Eric…thank you for trusting us with this responsibility.  As much as I love being Megan’s Godmother, I have a genuine love for ALL of your children and for you and Eric! 

We designed a “thankful” printable note for our new tradition.   They may be purchased on our website for $4.00.  Because we are grateful for YOU, we will give them to you for FREE through November 30th.  Code:  grateful

Have a happy week!


No comments: