Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's time...



As Nemo says…time for school, time for school, time for school!!

Tomorrow is our first day of school!  This is a bittersweet time for me.  Friends have said, “The summer is too short.  Remember when we were kids, our summers lasted for 3 months!”  I agree that the summer goes by very fast nowadays.   However my children have traveled, had sleepovers, played video games, and swam until they’ve grown gills!  It’s time to go back to school. 

I’m anxious about seeing this year’s homework, juggling a crazy calendar, packing lunches, organizing new carpools and adapting to a middle school child BUT it’s time to go back to school. 

Since our summer is shorter, we will have a full week of fall break AND spring break.  I pledge to you now that we will take full advantage of each week.  Therefore, it’s time to go back to school. 

I realize that my children are young, they need more play time outside and they need to enjoy being kids because they are pushed so hard during the school year.  Yes, they deserve a break B-U-T it’s time to go back to school.

I’d like to personally thank all of the educators for showing up on the first day.  At the end of each summer, I appreciate you more than you know!  I love my sweet boys with all of my heart but IT’S TIME TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. 

Those of you that know me, realize I’m talking a ‘big game’ and will be very emotional tomorrow because my house will be very calm.  I will miss all of the activity, noise, and laughs but it really is time for them to go back to school!  Last week, they ALL said they were bored.  Thankfully, they’re ready too!

Many of our school products were created out of a personal necessity.  Below are links to some of our best sellers.  Cheers to an exciting new year!



No comments: